Living upon the very active seismic zone of the West Coast requires structures to withstand earthquake excitations without any severe damage that may endanger public safety. Using the most advanced technical tools and practices, our seismic professionals provide exceptional solutions for rehabilitation of the existing facilities vulnerable to this powerful force of nature. By studying and simulating the realistic dynamic behaviour of the structures we ensure adequate earthquake performance is achieved for safety of the existing facilities. The following is the list of services we provide to our clients.
Our Seismic Engineering team members have been key players of some of the most challenging design projects in North America and around the world such as followings:
- John Hart Facility Seismic Assessment and Upgrade
- Ladore Falls Facility Seismic Assessment and Upgrade
- Lois Dam Surge Tower and Spillway Seismic Assessment
- Powell Dam Intake Structure Seismic Assessment
- Powell Dam Spill Gates Seismic Design Spectra
- Kootenay Canal Penstock Seismic Assessment and Upgrade